Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sketch Challenge no.36

Hello Everyone

We have an awesome new sketch challenge for you today and we really hope that the sketch will inspire you to play along with us.

Here is the sketch.



Guest Designer Badge

We have a super and amazing Special Guest Designer for this challenge - Mariusz Gierszewski
Mariusz is such a talented and creative scrapper. His work is divine! ;-)


My name is Mariusz Gierszewski and I come from Poland. I'm 23 years old and I'm studying management of public administration and non-governmental organizations. Recently I'm new Prima Marketing Educator. I live in a small village, Modrzejewo. My passions are politics, scrapbooking, and card making.
First work I ever made was in August, 2012. My favorite styles are vintage and shabby.  Today I created a card full of layers, flowers, and other embellishments in my beloved style. The pastels perfectly complement each. As always I was inspired by nature.

Mariusz created this gorgeous card.


I love the softness of this card and the colouring is just amazing! Such beautiful work! ;-)

Mariusz is a Prima Educator and his blog holds many wonderful creations and much inspiration.
Pop over and take a look.  I am sure we would appreciate the visit!!

We have two more Guest Designers, who were winners from previous challenges.



Olga created this gorgeous page.


I love this design and just the little pops of colour! Really a fabulous page! ;-)
The lace and blooms make for a very pretty combination!




Birgit created this stunning page.


I love the cool, fresh colours of this page and the layering is so awesome! The photo also, just makes one want to sail off into the big, wide blue! Gorgeous page! ;-)

Thanks soooo much to Mariusz, Olga and Birgit for your beautiful inspiration!

To really get more of those creative juices flowing, the DT have whipped up some gorgeous projects too.







(Mirror View)








..using the circles and flowers from the sketch in this card...

 

Helen






Thanks so much to the Design Team.  Your projects are stunning! ;-)

We also have 2 giveaways for this challenge.
2 random winners, will win these yummy goodies.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.




“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, we have this yummy pack from Molossi.

Thanks so much to Molossi for sponsoring another giveaway.


 
Molossi is 100% Australian owned and operated, with over Nine years industry experience and access to the much loved paper craft brands and experts.
Molossi is situated in the Hawkesbury region of New South Wales, and our warehouse is located in Wilberforce and open by appointment only.
With the vision, Molossi is committed to sourcing and supplying all your papercraft needs, whilst delivering our own unique products. Our priority is to deliver a prompt and efficient service to our cliental base, to maintain this promise we are listening to what you as the customers are asking and we are always open to suggestion and comments to ensure we uphold this value.

Wholesale Website: www.molossiwholesale.com.au
Retail Website: www.molossi.com.au


We really look forward to seeing all you creations.
Please upload your projects by 14 October 2014.




2 comments:

  1. bravo pour toutes ces magnifiques pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this sketch and magnifiques pages of DT too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...