Saturday 1 December 2012

Sketch no.12

Hi Everyone

Can you believe it? It is 01 December and the start of the silly season!!! ;-)
I am certainly getting into the Christmas spirit and hope that you are too.

We have a new sketch up today and hope that you will play along with us.


Our special guest designer this month is Natasha Naranjo Aguirre



Natasha says: My greatest passion is scrap booking. I called my blog "Moments of Tranquility" because my moments of tranquility are the moments that I am able to scrap about the loves of my life...my husband and my children.To me, it is a form of expressing my emotions and portraying them in a form of art known as scrap booking. I am currently on the Design Team for The Dusty Attic, Simply Renee Inc., Donna Salazar Designs, Pion Design, Zva Creative and Green Tara, so am a very happy and busy scrapper.
Please come and visit me at Moments of Tranquility as I would love for you to say HI.

Natasha created this beautiful layout.
The detail is just fabulous!


Our second guest designer is Shinobu Hiramatsu from Japan.
I am sure she would love you to pop in at her blog:
Peek a Boo Scrap

Shinobu Hiramatsu  created this amazing layout below. The colouring is super!



Our in-house Design Team has also been fervently creating, and these are their fabulous layouts, in alphabetical order.












We hope that these wonderful projects will inspire you and get those creative juices flowing! ;-)


There are 2 random prizes up for grabs.

Firstly, check out these amazing goodies from FabScraps

FabScraps


Secondly, we have a lovely prize from Estony's Scrapbooking.



Here is what you can win. A 7Gypsies/Tim Holtz feast!


You have until 14 December to upload your projects.

Be festive, be happy, be creative!


11 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee what everyone made!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am astounded that such diverse layouts come from the same sketch. Beautiful work ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layouts ladies....love the diversity and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts by the design team and Natasha, your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts ladies! Cannot wait to create a page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honour to have Natasha as our guest Designer...always a pleasure to see her work!!! You all did well with this sketch girls!!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice sketch and beautiful work girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Congrats ladies!
    All layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning layouts from our Guest Designers, as well as all the DT girls, I LOVE being on this team of super talented ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Очень вдохновляющие работы у всех!!! Спасииииибо за красоту!!! И скетч чудесный!!! Так легко оказалось работать по нему =) И с удовольствием! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I had assumed that with the deadline being December 14 I would still be able to post my layout, but it says that the collections is closed which is a pity because I worked on a layout for the sketch today. if you would like to see it anyway, please follow the link to my page. I liked the layout, by the way. AndreaP.
    http://andreapetersen.blogspot.be/2012/12/paris-in-rain.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...