Thursday 1 November 2012

Sketch no11

Hello dear friends! With the beginning of  a new month we have a new sketch ready for you.


Please welcome our Special Guest Designer Eila



My name is Eila Sandberg and I live in Sweden's capital called Stockholm on the east coast by the Baltic Sea. My family is a small one; it's me and my very supportive and patient husband Bengt and our 3 cats - Max, Alice and Elsa. Bengt is my biggest supporter, he buys craft supplies and vacuums the remnants of my scrappy chaos.Yes, I am very messy scrapper! 
My roots are Finnish but I was born and raised in Sweden.
I scrap mainly 12 x 12 layouts but do cards now and then as well. During 2012 I discovered mixed media and have been experimenting since. I like to have lots of details and layers on my pages, so they get very chunky and bulky.I have the privilege and joy of being a DT member of the Australian challenge sites The Color Room (TCR), and Once Upon A … Sketch (OUAS), as well as Color.. Stories.. Inspiration.. (CSI) in the USA. I also stroll as a re-visiting GD over at Meg's Garden in Australia.

If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my blog www.dollopsofscrap.blogspot.com






 Our lovely Guest Designer Mariko

And now on to our talented girls:


Denise van Deventer

Elizna Parsons - DESTINATION: PARIS

Lynette Jacobs - Such a lovely day



Ana Castro -... my name is sunshine!

Rene' Sharp - Fun with friends




Now look what you can win:))) Both prizes will be drawn randomly:

Sponsors:


FabScraps  prize



and South African online shop Shoestring Scrapbooking



You have 2 weeks to play with this sketch:


6 comments:

  1. Такие разные работы и все захватывающие!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eila, so nice to see you here as a GD!! Beautiful creations by everyone .. wow, wow, wow. Look forwards to participating in this challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo sketch e lindos projetos de todas as Dts.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. just discovered you: I'm so happy to play with you :) ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud my layout was put on the Blog....Yipee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...